Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization also called SEO, is a key part of digital marketing and is the process of ranking higher in search results. The more visibility a website on the search results, the more likely it is the brand capture business. In other word, search engine optimization is a set of technical and content practices which is done with the aim of your website page get the ranking algorithm and easily find by the users.
Search engine optimization techniques
It’s better to know about the SEO techniques to optimize your website page:
- Keywords search. This is starting point and you should know what keywords competitors rank for and what keywords customers are searching for.
- Content marketing. After finding the keyword, your webpage needs unique content and keep in mind that you should create a compelling piece of content to provide a positive and usable experience for users.
- Link building. Links and backlins are the most important factor in ranking your content. Build connection between different contents by using external and internal links. This technique also known as off-page optimization.
- On-page optimization. URL is on-page optimization which means that you should on the URL, update the title of the page and use related tags.
Search engine optimization benefits
If you use algorithm ranking correctly, it will have following benefits:
- More customers. Results shown on the first page are the most relevant and having the right and credibility and more customers see your page and website.
- Competitive advantage. Those who work better on page SEO, will outrank the competition.
- More website traffic. When your webpage is optimized on search result, it gets more traffic and your brand will be introduced to the related users and customers.
- Better reputation. More credibility and trust, will have more and reputation of a brand.
- Support content marketing. Users can find their needed information on your website by searching keywords.
read more:(Visual identity design)
Search engine optimization tools
Tools you can use to improve and manage your keywords, develop your strategy and stay on top search results are as follows:
- Google Analytics and Search Console. A platform with real data which show the website traffic, optimize ranking and search results.
- Yoast SEO. For website of WordPress, the Yoast SEO is used to improve on-page optimization. You should define URL slag, Meta description and title correctly, because they show how the content on their page may perform in searches.
- A tool that is used to audit websites and provide keyword, link and ranking and also identify which pages perform the best or which ones need improvement.
- Google Trends. This is a tool for content trends in countries or regions of the world and compares the trends over time.
- This enables marketers to see backlinks profiles and keywords that user search and scan the features.